Day: June 8, 2022
Não é um anuncio para trabalhar em Portugal, mas achei interessante os requisitos.
“About the role
The Lead Game Engine Engineer will be in charge of leading the Game Engine team in implementing and optimizing low level code and architectures in Unreal Engine 5.
This person will need strong C++, algorithms and technical architecture skills. They will also need a strong understanding of target platforms, performance targets and optimization.
The Lead Game Engine Engineer will need to work in a low level environment with Unreal Engine 5 to ensure that the game runs optimally on all our target platform, modules and components are well implemented for scalability and efficiency. They will need to be intimately familiar with the Unreal Engine 5 road map and the various technological pieces and how best to leverage them for our game.
The Lead Game Engineer will need strong leadership skills in order to manage and lead the Game Engine Team. There will need to be very hands on in technical implementations as well as architecture and planning.
What you’ll be doing
The Lead Game Engine Engineer will be expected to fulfil the following activities:
Lead the Game Engine Team with sound technical architecture and planning
Optimize and enhance the Unreal Engine 5 for our game
Implementation of modules and components for low level mechanics, such as streaming, graphics, physics etc.
Maintenance and integration of Unreal Engine 5 code base (using GIT)
Collaboration and Review of impacts of high level system on performance
Experience: 10+ years in engineering
Skills: Proficient in C++, UE4/UE5, low level game engine architecture.
Ability to lead a team with confidence
Proficient with planning tools such as Jira & Miro
Experience with remote teams, experience with git-flow, experience with network enabled games
Passion about gaming, crypto and blockchain technology
Ability to work remotely and independently with flexible hours
Strong communication skills
Optional: you love cats and enjoy our humour
Location: From anywhere in the world. We are globally remote.
Equity/tokens available: Yes
Start date: ASAP”
Uma proposta de trabalho para Lisboa:
– Programador com bons conhecimentos de Unity
– Conhecimentos de C#
– Experiência em desenvolvimento de jogos
– Bons conhecimentos de inglês e português
– Regime de teletrabalho ou freelancer
– Integração em equipa multidisciplinar e experiente
– Participação num projecto de sucesso (TOP 5 na Apple e Google)
– Formação contínua
– Contactos elementos da equipa a nível internacional
– Remuneração adequada à experiência e capacidade individual
COM CAPACIDADE PARA
– Trabalho em equipa
– Adaptação e flexibilidade a novas áreas
– Inovação em ambiente de evolução permanente
– Adesão a standards e procedimentos
DAMOS PREFERÊNCIA A CANDIDATOS COM EXPERIÊNCIA E CONHECIMENTOS DE
– Desenvolvimento gráfico e animações
– Web Services
– SQL ou Oracle
– Micro-transacções (compras integradas)”