Ferramentas para o desenvolvimento de videojogos
Project Management & Collaboration:
– Trello: Team management and project planning
– JIRA Agile: Project management
– Pivotal Tracker: Per Project management, has a task point system and completion velocity tracking. Free for one user
– Wigio: A free online group collaboration program
– Base Camp: Project management and file sharing tool
– Google Hangout: To discuss designs with a distributed team
– IceScrum: Free and open source agile development tool for teams
– Target Process: Web based Scrum/Kanban tool, free up to 5 users
– Evernote: is great to easily write your game idea, code idea .. everything!
– Pointing Poker: Free tool for agile team development
Diagram / Graph drawing:
– Lucidchart: Online program to draw graphs (technology trees or diagalogues)
– yEd Graph Editor: Free cross platform graph editor
– Dia: A free program to easily draw graphs (technology trees or diagalogues)
– FreeMind: Free Mind Mapping Software. If you don’t know what mind mapping is I highly recommend you learn!
– Photoshop: Probably the most wide-spread option in the game industry
– GIMP: Free alternative to photoshop, with plenty of features!
– Inkscape: To draw mock-ups of UI’s in real-time using Google Hangout
– Paint.Net: Intended as a free replacement to the basic Paint program in Windows
– XnView: Free program batch process images for file conversion
– Krita Free painting program
– Paint tool saï Painting program (windows only, easy to use, great for color blending)
– Anim8or: Free Very easy-to-use 3D modeling program.
– Blender: Free 3D modeling with lots of great features
– 3ds Max: 3D software for modelling, rigging, animating and rendering
– Maya: 3D software for modelling, rigging, animating and rendering
– Akeytsu: Character animation & Rigging software
– Audacity: Free Audio Editing & Recording Software
– ScreenPresso: For capturing screen shots, design ideas, gameplay, mockups, errors, …
– Puush: Capture screenshots of active window or a selectable area, automatically copies link
– CloudShot: Screen capturing addon for dropbox
– Dropbox: get up to 50GB for free when also installing the app on your smartphone! Also automatically syncs local files between multiple devices
– OneDrive: get 15GB for free with your Microsoft account
– Google Drive: get 15GB for free with your Google account (but online created documents dont use this free space)
– NormalMap Online: Online free normal mapping tool
– TeamCity: continuous integration solution
– Articy: Draft: All-in-one game design tool
– TortoiseSVN: Free Source Control for Windows
– xnormal free, bakes normals maps/AO/curvatures/ etc … from high poly
– lazynezumi plugin for lots of apps, smooth lines, perspective drawing tool.
Oh, and don’t forget that the old pen & paper also are extremely useful game design tools!